We are committed to protecting the privacy of your Personal Information when using our Service. This policy outlines our practices for collecting, using, and disclosing your Personal Information. By using our Service, you agree to the collection and use of information as described in this policy.
- We may request certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email, phone number,
or postal address, to provide and improve the Service.
- This information will not be shared with any third parties and is strictly for use on ArcadeNodes.com.
- You can request to have your data deleted by contacting us.
- When you visit our Service, we collect log data from your browser that includes information like your computer's IP address, browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, and the time spent on those pages.
- Cookies are small data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier and are sent to your
browser from our website and stored on your hard drive.
- We use "cookies" to collect information. You can configure your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, some parts of the Service may not be available to you.
- We prioritize the security of your personal information and use various security measures to
ensure its safety.
- Information that could personally identify you, such as your name and email, is stored in our databases. Sensitive information, such as passwords, is encrypted or hashed for added protection.
- No sensitive data, including credit card numbers, is ever stored in our databases or browser cookies.
- Our Service may include links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We
recommend that you review the privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit.
- We have no control over the content or practices of external websites and accept no responsibility for their privacy policies.
the updated policy on this page.